Friday 8 January 2016

Introduction to Rhiannon

Hello! 

Upon creating this blog last year I've decided to actually start to write a post or two; which is probably going to go downhill straight away due to restraining work and college commitments BUT I'll be giving it a go anyway.
I will be posting about music, including recommendations and reviews of bands or artists from gigs I attend or local acts, or upcoming new tunes that catch my eye (or ear?) As an avid musician and ambitious writer, I personally believe that melodies and words go together like a house on fire - what's better than writing about the thing that can make you feel like both an amazing and different person at the same time?
Also, books will be mentioned thoroughly, and I will review each book I read with enthusiasm and vigour! Reading is a passion of mine, especially material about controversial or political subjects that I can get my teeth into.
Finally, to summarise I will be writing purely about what interests me, whether that be the places I visit or the people I meet, sights I see or issues I find interesting or thought provoking, objects or clothes or tech I've found and love/hate- whatever happens, I will write, and you will read.

Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy!

Rhiannon

(PS- check out my photo blog at http://chopin-list.tumblr.com/)


No comments:

Post a Comment